Saturday, October 1, 2011

London Strobist Exhibition

A long while ago a photo I submitted was selected for the London Strobist Exhibition.  Due to delays I did not hear anything about it until a month ago.  It was a pleasant surprise to hear it is going to be at the Harrow Arts Centre in London.   You can see the photos selected : http://www.flickr.com/photos/46375154@N04/galleries/

I know its a little late, but the exhibition runs to 7th October.  Go and see it if you have time.  Anyway, I went to see it for myself and here is my photo hanging on the wall.


Its not Tate Gallery, but one has to start somewhere.  I left feeling quite please with myself.  There is another exhibition in the planning stage with The Essex Strobist I am involved with.  It will be in Chelmsford Library in Essex in June 2012.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment